Thursday 28 June 2012

Product Rave: MUA Lipstick


MUA LIPSTICK SHADE 3


Lately I have had a bit of a thing for lipsticks. I feel that a pop of colour on your lips can instantly make you look effortlessly polished.

I am always one for a bargain and I just love MUA’s makeup range, especially their multitude of lipsticks. MUA’s makeup range is so affordable, at £1 for a lipstick you really can’t go wrong!!!

The above lipstick is in the shade number 3 and can be purchased from Super drug [Buy Here] or MUA’s official website [Buy Here].  This lipstick is a beautiful raspberry pink lipstick. I find it very moisturising and easy to apply, and I believe that it will instantly brighten up ANY outfit. I always get lots of complements when wearing this lipstick.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely!!!             

xKx

5 comments:

  1. Great blog !I have this ,love it :)
    http://dreamreflection123.blogspot.co.uk/
    Iqraa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i now have so many of MUA's products, and for a lipstick at £1 you really cant go wrong. i love their bronzer and eye shadows too,x

      Delete
  2. I loveeee the MUA lipsticks. You picked up a really pretty one. I think I have them all! So cheap and good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their fab. i have a whole collection of them but always come back to this one to add a pop of colour to my outfit especially if im going out. they have good staying power aswell, x

      Delete
    2. i have just blogged about another shade of their lipstick if you fancy a read, i'm calling it benefits skinny dip dupe:

      http://thefreckleprincess.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/product-rave-mua-lipstick-benefits.html

      Delete

I ♥ receiving comments and I will always try and reply to them! If you like my blog, why not follow me? :)